Friday, March 29, 2013

Downtown Gridley business renovation

Update from Casey & Jamie Knobloch, as some may know we are in the process of doing a complete renovation of the Gridley Hardware Store!  We are rebuilding with the intention of opening Rob's Ice Cream (operated by Philip Romersberger - one of my employees who's father was Rob Romersberger) and Knobloch Catering.  Hoping to be open around July or August.

 Philip with his hard ice cream machine - currently at my shop, the former home of Rob's Ice Cream Hous

6 comments:

Ada said...

Let us know when we can come down to the shop and sample some of that hard ice-cream. Hmmm - maybe that's why Jerry likes to hang-out down there so much. I better check in to that!!

Nog Blog said...

If I ever need a part-time job I'll know where to plug in! Good luck in your new venture!

clevekath said...

Hoping you will be blessed in your new venture and will be anxious to patronize soon with some great ice cream, etc. C & K

Perry said...

We wish you great success! I'm so glad they are calling it "Rob's ice cream" in memory of a very nice man. What a nice addition it will be for the Gridley community!---Carol

Ann said...

I remember the old Rob's Ice Cream House (Haus?) in the old gas station on the highway. My friend Darleta Marti Gramm worked there during the year I went to ISU.

We wish you great success also. I admire your work at keeping downtown Gridley going.

rk2 said...

Wishing you great success in this new venture.