Friday, November 16, 2012

If that doesn't beat all-----

Many of you have heard of the man who was so in love with his Cadillac that he wanted to be buried in it.   The time came and his wishes were being fulfilled.   As the Cadillac was being lowered into the grave with the deceased sitting at the steering wheel someone was heard to say,  "Boy, that is really living."

No joke, yesterday our local newspaper had a picture of a coffin with an AVID fisherman inside being pulled to the cemetery in a fishing boat with  his best friend driving the truck pulling the fishing boat.    If any of you want evidence we can send you the the photo.

2 comments:

Perry said...

Yes, I would like a picture.

Ada said...

Well, I tried posting last night to say that I didn't need a picture of a casket in a boat, the mental image was good enough. However, I had trouble posting it, said I needed my google password which I've never had to do before and didn't have any idea what it was so I set up a new one and now we'll see what happens.