Thursday, October 18, 2012

Routine Blog Business

A member just asked to be added to the list of those receiving comments via email.  If anyone else would like to be added to that (or deleted for that matter), just let me know.

This header picture is a little large - I'm just figuring out how to get them smaller on the header - so I will probably change it soon.  But I thought it was a nice change - as well as the autumn colors.

Hope the midwest weather is as beautiful as that in the southeast.  Hope all family members have a beautiful fall weekend!  Thanks so much for all the wonderful support of this family connection.  --Ann

3 comments:

Ada said...

Love this picture and have such tood memories of that weekend. We've all changed a bit!! Appreciate your managing this blog for us.

The fall foliage around here is very pretty this year. As I drive around Gridley, there are many beautiful treas, and the drive to B'ton as you cross the Mackinaw and go past the lake area is beautiful.

Ada said...

Forgot to proofread! GOOD not tood!!

Nog Blog said...

And trees, not treas...
Forgive me, Ada!

Enjoyed the picture, also. There's almost always something interesting when you click onto the blog. Everyone keep up the posting! What did you do all summer? Give us an update...

(As I plan to do, possibly later today.)