Monday, August 6, 2012

My Boy

I think some of you already know that Andrew is going to be singing in Lincoln, IL, on Thursday night.  If any of you do get to go I will be jealous because we have not had opportunity to hear or meet this group he is with.  But don't let that stand in your way.  :-)
He has been quite sick the past few weeks with early Lyme disease and mono, but when he did (finally) call me last week he said he is doing better - "two good days for every one average day."  Which is much better than when he was miserable most of the time.  And he must be doing a lot better because he just texted me to say he's back at his apartment and singing with some old friends tonight.

p.s. Details at www.blackwoodquartetonline.com.
Also - As you can see I changed the backgrounds.  The aqua was too hard for me to read, therefore probably for others as well.

5 comments:

Ada said...

We're planning to go with the Knobloch's and looking forward to it.

clevekath said...

Excellent website and very interesting bio on Andrew.
Kathleen and I might be there! Not sure yet...

rk2 said...

I plan to see him in Allanson, MI on August 26. My first time to see him sing live with any group.

Ada said...

You're gonna love it, rk2 - might even expect a few tears . . .

rk2 said...

Well I did watch him on-line on New Year's Eve when he was with another group. Yes, there were tears. Of course, I attribute them to allergies! : )