Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My youngest grandchild, Cooper

While Daddy Aaron came to Peoria for a business trip, little Cooper came along and spent the 48 hours with Grandpa K.  I took this video (about my favorite video of all time) and it shows Cooper's contageous enthusiasm.  If our Blog accepts a video, I've posted it here.  If not, with time and desire, go to this website and watch the 55-second video.... 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCWTH66yZzo&feature=relmfu

Almost everyone thinks Cooper also looks like a famous male singer (when I put my reading glasses on him!).  To see a 30-second separate video of him impersonating this famous singer, go to this website:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLcWhGKNnPc

Any guess of who he looks like can be posted in the Comments section here.
Grandpa K.

5 comments:

Ada said...

What a talented little cutie! Looks like he's a high-energy child and I'll bet he keeps you hopping when he's at your house. You'll have to take a long nap when he goes home.

rk2 said...

I thought he was ready to belt out "Thank God I'm a Country Boy"!

Very cute!

Alice said...

Hang on to those precious memories. They go by too fast!!

Perry said...

There is almost nothing as precious as a child enthusiastically singing! The video is indeed a treasure.---Carol

Ann said...

Great singing and great kid! Thanks for a day-brightener!