Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our First Cookie Baking Day

With 5 days off work and school, I figured we needed to do something besides just lay around and watch TV, so I planned for us to make cookies on Friday. We started in about 11 and worked til about 4.

Nathan unwrapped the kisses:


Heater made the Peanut Butter Balls, a family favorite:


Grandma and Heather made divinity. It turned out OH SO GOOD!!


Here's Kelsie with all the stuff we made: PB Balls, Fudge, Divinity, PB Kisses, Chocolate PB Chip Cookies, Chocolate Crinkles (the only flop of the day), and Thumbprints.

5 comments:

Ada said...

You were all having fun during the short time I was there. Hope you save a couple pieces of fudge for me - I think that was about the only thing I didn't taste.

rk2 said...

Sounds and looks like a really fun day!

marym said...

I'll be right over for a taste test! Looks yummy and like y'all had a good time together.

Cleve said...

Ada: Go easy on the tasting to keep those blood-sugar readings down. I shouldn't talk because temptation for "just one" usually wins out, right?

Ann said...

I'm thinking that if you ever lose your day jobs you can do very well opening a bakery. It all looks very, very good.