Monday, November 29, 2010

The Knobloch's

Started this post bright and early, then heard Dave up, so quickly set out his lunch for him to pack, and then made his breakfast, so now back to my desk...

It's bright and early...well, still dark outside and early in the morning! I've been up a while...excited about the day. I've paid some bills, messed with some pictures, have a few things to clear off the desk, and then...?? Now, I really feel retired! I've been really busy with a couple of projects that have pretty well directed my days the past 2 months. Today I woke up early and thought...hmmm...what will I do today? What a feeling!

We had a nice Thanksgiving meal with our family Saturday evening. The kids really play (aka run, yell, and have a wild time) together, and I hope they are making good memories at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Here are a few pics to share.

Phoebe, 2 months old

Nate and Carter "playing" monopoly

Will and Wade

Thad and Mara

2 comments:

Ada said...

Glad you had a good time with kids/grandkids. Sounds like your grandkids' activities pretty much matched ours! It's great to watch them having a good time.

Carol said...

Your grandchildren are absolutely adorable! Thanks for posting the pictures. I delight in seeing our grandchildren enjoy their cousins. It brings back memories for me because nothing was more fun when I was a child than being with cousins.