Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello From the Sunny South

Thought I would catch you up on what I've been doing. A single friend asked me to drive to Florida with her and stay for two weeks. Two weeks! Of course, I said I couldn't be gone that long, but when I told Dave about it, he nearly insisted that I go, so here I am. We are staying with friends who have been very gracious hosts and the weather has been wonderful. Lots of laying out by the pool, eating out, and simply relaxing. He, on the other hand, has been up for the last 2 nights pushing snow. Thinks he'll have to go again tonight. Heading home this weekend. It's been a great trip and I appreciate my hubby sending me down.

2 comments:

Carol said...

That sounds so nice for you! I'm sure your single friend enjoyed your company. I am also grateful that my husband "lets" me go to Oregon fairly often.

Ann said...

Well, it must be sunnier in your part of the south than it is here! Andrew is in Florida for the month of February with his traveling drama team, and he keeps sending us pictures of the team at Destin, Panama City, the Atlantic Ocean. . .he's having a sunny time also.