Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning at the Knob's

Well, it's Christmas morning. We got home yesterday from the Knob Christmas about 5:30 pm. We both needed naps, so I took one and woke up in 20 minutes. Dave took one and woke up about 9:30. So I was ticked. Then I got up at 2 am, went back to the bedroom at 7 am and he's still sleeping...ticked me off again. (How, oh how, can he sleep so long!) So I left, accidentally slammed the door (truly, as I had just oiled it with WD-40) and then he gets up...ticked at me. He's out walking now, a sure sign that he is, in fact, ticked. Guess I'll make him a good breakfast for when he gets back and maybe we can get off to a better start on Christmas Day.

Looking forward to church, then party with the kids. Unfortunately, Jake's can't make it this year...first year we're not all together. We'll miss them! Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

Ada said...

Oh yes Judy, life is so much fun! I'm sure you'll have a great day once you eat breakfast and your children get home. I'm feeling a little "drugged" this morning, but looking forward to the festivities. Love the craziness!

Cleve said...

Hope this special day can be a good one to all the extended family. Kathleen and I made breakfast TOGETHER this morning...(I made the toast and she scraped it.) When I cook, it seems we use the smoke alarm as a "timer". We do sleep longer and better than you, Judy, but I was up for 1 hour between 3:30 and 4:30 a.m. and was barely able to to resist calling and ordering an unbelievable floor waxing machine, a car-waxing gadget, and an exercise machine that requires absolutely no effort.
Then I was hardly able to get up for church, but I did. Hope you all have a merry Christmas.

Drake said...

Is it better to be a Klop or a Knob?