Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning in Hotlanta

I will say it's nice for Mark's kids to be older as the wake up time agreed on this morning was 8:30. I told Molly we should go get them up at 8:00 since Jeffrey had to make a pretty big compromise from 6:45 to 8:30! I was up at 7:30 and waited about as impatiently as the kids. Finally about 8:20 I called her and told her it was time to get up!!!

It's fun to watch the kids open gifts--they get alot to know they are blessed but not everything they wanted to know there are some limits.

A few are sleeping again and in a little while we do a Christmas morning tradition and head to Waffle House. Usually we go on our way out of town to AL, but Mark and I and some of the kids will drive over today with Molly and the rest of the kids coming tomorrow.

Our big Christmas will be at Mary's on Sunday.

I miss going to church on Christmas morning.

1 comment:

Drake said...

I worked with a guy from Atalanta & he told told me there are only two syllables...it's pronounced 'Lanta.

Merry Christmas!