Saturday, October 3, 2009

GLOOMY SATURDAY

Hey, it may be rainy outside, but "every day is a great day and we're one day closer to home"! That's Jerry's famous saying - he doesn't my sharing it.

It is a great day for staying in my basement room and "playing" with my machine. Today I'm making flowers and leaves. While the machine is running, I am trying to put all my fabrics and equipment in some sort of order. Problem is -- after I "organize" it, I can't find anything, but if it's all laying around in a mess, I know just where it is!!

Just thought I'd say "HI" as I'm sure somebody will be looking on here today. Have a GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, just wait til Dad sees that mess in the basement! One of these days, he'll feel like going downstairs, and he'll see your crafting all over the place!! :) Joke!

rk2 said...

It's been a rainy, dreary day here in west Michigan although occasionally you look out and the sun is shining for about 5 minutes. It's been a perfect day to do schoolwork and watch football. The temps have dropped off considerably and we are definitely in cool fall weather.