Thursday, June 4, 2009

Project

Several weeks ago Aunt Ada had us guess about her project. Here is a picture after two evenings of my friend Renae and I working on our newest project for this summer. You can guess what it is.


And an update on my water situation: finally on Saturday a guy came and put a drain tile going from the bedroom to the sump pump that had been installed about five weeks earlier. It appears to have taken care of the problem although I'm waiting to put the carpet back down until we have a really hard rainfall. So after the second rain that flooded the basement on February 26, delays in finding out what needed to be done, and several intense phone calls with the condo board, I'm hoping my issue is solved.

3 comments:

Ada said...

Your building something for a float and going to stuff it with colored pompons?

Eric - Retta said...

butterfly preserve

Ann said...

As I guessed on your blog - a mini-greenhouse?