Friday, June 5, 2009

NEW PROJECTS

I have taken on a new responsibility of putting quilts together and preparing them for the quilters to handquilt - this is one of the World Relief projects our church sponsors. After it is quilted, I bind it and give it back to the owner. This is my first one - not bad, huh? I bought a "ruffler" attachment for my machine to make the ruffle. There is a beautiful one in the frames now, and three lined up to get ready.


I'm still somewhat in the bag business. One repeat customer requested a bag for a baby boy with his initials - and something to do with dogs - the family has Siberian Huskies. So I found the design and embroidered them on the bag. Now she's ordered one for a baby girl in pink and brown. I've got the fabric, but not the "plan" yet. Keeps me busy.

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are quite the crafter. I love to get on the sewing maching and try different things, but my work is not nearly precise enough to offer for sale. You are very talented.