Friday, February 13, 2009

Corrected

Guess I better quit before I get farther behind. First, I see that there is no title to the Randy Cross history account. Second, I somehow (oh to be as sharp as most of you with computer skills) got the title 'Corpus Christi' on the blog but lost the blog which is repeated below:

Again an e-mail hoax has come my way from one of the two friends that send out anything scary. I counted fifty addresses to which this hoax has been sent! The hoax begs you to send the message to all that you know. Thanks, Drake, and our three girls, who have intercepted such messages for me too many times. If you want to know the truth about "Corpus Christi" see http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/g/gayjesusmovie.htm or just believe me and don't waste your time.

And with that, I promise to stop dominating the EJK blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize; you are not dominating the blog, and even moreso, we've all been duped at times and forwarded something that was proven later to be incorrect or a hoax. Your earlier post made me think of a flag in someone's yard in Decatur, Alabama last week.
It appeared to be a Confederate Flag proudly displayed. Could this be possible and would it create a controversy in the neighborhood?
Cleve

Anonymous said...

Cleve,

I've seen confederate flags in various forms such as car tags, etc. everywhere I've lived including here in MI. I'm not sure it's just a southern thing.

Anonymous said...

Cleve: It might be controversial in a black neighborhood although generally it's not a big deal. Being on the cautious side, I say why incite the easily incited.