Saturday, February 14, 2009

And it's only 8:30

So far today, me and Nathan have prepared valentine's day gifts for the 3 girls, frosted 14 cupcakes, loaded the PEZ twice, searched for and found the Cars PEZ since he didn't like the one I got him, loaded the other PEZ three times, ate two cupcakes and one marshmallow pop, started laundry, sent Kelsie on her way to an all-day wrestling match (she's a stat girl), watched Tiger and Pooh, and mowed the carpet with the toy mower. And it's only 8:30. It's going to be a long day...

Nathan doesn't like when I don't pay attention to him, like when I'm on the computer. He just came to me and said, "I was going pee and poop and I heard the tiger and the buffalo and dad was taking me to bed and I heard them knocking on two doors one and two they were on both doors mom whoa (fell off mower) and they were not coming in dad was looking like this way and this way then I was going pee and poop."

See what I have to put up with! :)

4 comments:

Ada said...

Well, you started Gramps and Grandma's day off with a good laugh! I wondered if he ate the whole cupcakes or just the frosting.

Shelley S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley S said...

I feel your pain, Angela... I feel your pain.

(I deleted the last comment due to my own spelling errors)

Ann said...

When the kids were little I thought many times, "For this I went to college?" But for what it's worth, I'd give anything for just one day of that childish behavior again. They're so sophisticated now. I miss so much those simple days of their childhood.

Which may or may not help when your days are filled with talk of bodily functions and nonsensical things!