Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Sunday Morning

My mom mentioned that she had missed out on some of the older posts. FYI - whenever you go to the "New Post" screen, you will see a tab that says "Edit Posts." If you click on that, you will get a listing of all the posts, 100 to a page. You can just scroll through that and get an idea of older posts that you may have missed and would like to read and/or comment on.

I moved the "birthday party" to the side so that people can still post and yet not have the fun of that move too far down too fast. You can still comment on the original post if you like, right below this one.

Thanks for the nice comments about being the administrator. But it would have been a boring blog if I had had to do it all myself. The participation has been what has made it such an enjoyable thing.

I hope you all have a wonderful, restful, and blessed Sunday today. Mary Lee and I are alone today (Mike is at work), so it will be a quiet afternoon.

No comments: