Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa's Visit

Today, Dad and I took Nathan to the annual Santa visit at State Farm. He was really excited to see Santa and tell him what he wants for Christmas -- a car, a truck, a train, some books, a wall (he said as he ran out of things to say and looked at the wall). He got all dressed up and even wanted his hair "wet" like Noah's. When we got there, he was so well-behaved because Santa was actually there! I told him Santa was probably wondering when Nathan was going to get there, and I think Nathan believed me! When it came right down to it, Nathan wouldn't talk to Santa, but he did sit on his lap. Santa told him to be nice and be a good boy. Then we took a bunch of pictures in the little prop areas they had set up all over. It was really fun. We don't drag the Santa thing on too long around here -- I think H&K knew the truth way before their friends did. But it's fun when they're really little, I think. Here's some pics:





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan is so cute! He reminds me so much of Drake and Angela when they were little.

Ada said...

He's my little cutie! Can't wait to see him and have him tell me about the visit to Santa.

Ann said...

Too cute! Thanks for putting the pictures on here for us all to enjoy.

Maria said...

Awwwwww! I just love age 2. I had to laugh out loud that he asked for a wall.....I can just picture my 2 year old saying something like that :) Nathan is so adorable!