Friday, October 24, 2008

CRAZY BAG LADY

I woke up this morning thinking "I've got to do something with all these bags!" I have new bags, old bags, ugly bags, pretty bags, homemade bags, store-bought bags -- I was afraid to count them. So I put all my used bags on the kitchen table and emptied them. Here is what I found:

4 creme savers hard candy, 1/2 roll of sweet tarts, 6 cough drops, 2 lipsticks, 4 chapsticks (been looking all over for them!), 4 lip gloss, 2 note pads, glucose tablets, round container of mini-m&m's, 1 lifesaver, emory board, 7 sticks of gum, Mary Kay satin hands, numerous toothpicks, 4 starbursts, 2 tootsie rolls, quaker granola bar, 9 pens, 3 paper clips, 1 pk kleenex, and best of all - $3.88.

I'm on my way to the Goodwill store!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save the mini M&M's for Nathan!!

LynnK said...

I'd say you're a LOADED LADY!
Your brother, LCK

Anonymous said...

I like pulling out purses and coats with changes of seasons because of the money I tend to find. And, of course, it's free money!

Anonymous said...

We'd probably match your findings, or more, if we checked under our couch cushions and recliner linings. You might try those places next.
Cleve and Kathleen

Cathy said...

My girls will occasionaly play a game where they guess what's in my coat pockets. They are usually right, because it is most often:

a grocery list
kleenex
gum
chapstick
paperclip
candy wrapper
loose change
calculator

Then they get a good laugh!

Ann said...

I'm just curious to know how you spent the $3.88.

My purse is always jammed with old grocery receipts, change, gum that's fallen out of the package and is no longer fit to eat, and more unappealing goodies. Mike fusses at me all the time because I don't like to keep it zipped up. When it's zipped it takes too long to get what I need.