Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home again

Jerry and I are back home -- and to reality -- after a long, much-needed weekend in Chicago. We had a such a fabulous time! We ate dinner on Navy Pier, took a boat tour of the city from the lake and river, walked around Wrigleyville during a game (didn't have tickets but still enjoyed the Cubs fever), rode the "L", saw Wicked and saw Jimmy Buffett in concert. The best thing about the weekend was that there was always something to look forward to. Friday night after the play, I was a bit sad that it was over. But, no worries because the concert was still yet to come. Today, however, I'm a bit let down as I look forward to unpacking, doing laundry, and getting ready for another work week. Oh well...

1 comment:

Nog Blog said...

Congratulations on your weekend away! Chicago is so close, yet Dave and I rarely take advantage of it. From the pics and Ada's posts, looks like Nathan had a fabulous weekend too, fat lip and all!