Friday, July 25, 2008

DAY TWO AT G&G'S HOUSE






Well, I thought I already sent this, but apparently I didn't! So here goes again. This morning Heat and I drove to Joliet, had lunch with Drake and Michelle, then brought Grace and Owen home with us. We spent the afternoon playing in the tent, the pool, the slip & slide, doing kitchen table crafts, making haunted houses in the basement, going to the park this evening, etc. Right now the kids are watching a movie with the idea tht that will "slow them down" a little; however, Owen is making Nathan laugh louder than I've ever heard him laugh! It's been a good day and we're looking forward to tomorrow. I'll send more pictures -- if I'm still able!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they're all having a wonderful time! Go G & G!

Anonymous said...

The slip'n slide looks like so much fun. I always felt a bit cheated that those and McDonald's playlands came out after I was too big for them.