Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WKFR Pictures

Following a busy weekend in Ft. Wayne and enjoying Mom and Dad's visit, I'm still too tired to go into much detail regarding the weekend's activities. However, here are a few pictures.
Dinner on Friday evening at Richard's. I think many enjoyed their fried chicken.


Uncle Perry and Nancy Stahl. Others in the PAK link outside of EJK's family were Larry and Nancy as well as Paul and Betty from Morton. Unfortunately my two pictures of Uncle Perry's speech are not the most clear.

This was before lunch when people had different effects out on tables and visited. You can see Dad kind of overseeing the activity.
Here is Aunt Ada and three of her grandson's explaining about Sophia Meiss Klopfenstein's life. I think the youngest (Miles?) stole the show with his recitation of "the horses".
Joey had a great idea of everyone putting a push pin on a map showing their home. Notice as far east as New York and New Jersey, south as far as Florida, and west as California, Oregon, and Washington. When the count of states got to 25 someone said, "Half the country is here!"
Mary manned the computer helping people find geneaological connections.
Mom stayed busy almost the entire time with registrations and t-shirt sales.
There are 143 pictures, but I'll not post them all. ; ) This should give a sampling of the venue and activities.


3 comments:

Ada said...

Great pictures Rhoda. It was a good day. I didn't take any pictures, so I will appreciate any more postings of pictures. Thanks.

Ann said...

Very nice--Thanks for making it come alive to those who weren't there!

Anonymous said...

Excellent sample of the proceedings. I just can't fathom nearly 300 Klops under one roof. Kathleen and I appreciate the post!
Cleve