Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blessings come by little boys!


Well, my plans changed in a hurry when Shelley called and said Thad was sick (of the intestinal type) and she was going to take him to the walk-in doctor's office if I could watch the other boys. Sam is on call this weekend taking care of other people's sick kids...and he doesn't treat his own as is the practice of the trade. SO Dave took two of them to Sunday School and I had the two younger ones home with me. The music project was put on hold. When a grandbaby shows up with a bib on that says "Grandma loves me" there's no question on priorities in life!

Now a challenge! When I opened my fridge this morning, this is what I saw. This is one area where Grandma falls short. When I say it's time for groceries, you can see that I tell the TRUTH! I'd love to see the inside of your fridge...if you're brave enough to share!

3 comments:

Eric - Retta said...

Mom,

Hope your throat gets to feeling better. I couldn't really tell from the fridge picture, but I bet something in there was from we were home a couple weeks ago.

Being 644 miles away from home, not having the convenience of family to gladly step in and help is something we really miss. Retta and Adrian left for Kentucky today with the church youth group. It's been interesting trying to make plans for Chris and Amber so they are not home alone all week or have someone to check in on them. Sure was nicer when Grandma was just across town and willing to help.

Eric

Ann said...

I have the same frig as you! And I just might take you up on the offer. . .am deciding if I should do a "before and after" since tomorrow is clean-it-out day (I do try to do that once a year or so)or just take an after picture and let you think that's the way we live. :-)

Maria said...

I had to notice that although somewhat empty, your fridge at least looked clean and organized! I don't think I'll send a picture of mine....I would have to clean it out first and I would feel like I was cheating :)