Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day of Worship

My throat still hurts, my voice is about gone, and I if I talk too much I have spasmic coughing fits...so I won't be going to church today, or Dave's nephew's graduation this afternoon. It's a perfect day to set up my new USB turntable. I'm a little nervous about setting it up, although it doesn't look hard to do. I'm very excited about getting out the old records and hearing good music and reliving lots of good memories. I'm anticipating a wonderful day of worship!

Uncle Lynn - yes, it does convert 45's and also cassette tapes to CD. For those who are really musically talented, it also has the ability to do advanced editing and processing, such as normalization, noise removal, 78 RPM speed conversion, and automatic track separation. I copied that out of the instruction manual because I would not be in the advanced group.

Wish me luck..and pray for blessings...

No comments: