Sunday, April 27, 2008

Solved!

You won't believe what it was! So funny! You know how "Seven" fertilizer smells kind of sweet? Well, I found a bag in our bedroom that had some items I had bought for the Disney trip...lo and behold, BAZOOKA bubble gum smells an awful lot like sweet fertilizer! I took the bag out to the garage and put it in the car, and the house is losing the smell. Have to go check the car...

Dave thinks Amber and I should not chew any gum that smells that strong! I hope that is the most dangerous thing we encounter on our week-long trip!

3 comments:

Ada said...

So you're taking yet another grandchild to Disney! To put it bluntly, I think you're a little crazy!! Have a wonderful time, be safe, and don't chew too much Bazooka Bubble Gum or you'll come home with rotten teeth!!!

Eric - Retta said...

Mom may indeed be a little crazy, but Amber will have driven her there!! As many times as I've heard Amber ask "Can I call Grandma?" in the evening, I can only imagine how many times a day she has been calling. Chris has been saying that Grandma will be "Ambered Out" before they even make it to Disney.

Have Fun Mom! Eric

Anonymous said...

I'd be crazy after a week at Disney no matter who I was with! After we took the girls there, I said I'd never go back. Then we had Nathan, so I guess we'll have to go one more time. I know alot of people love it, but I'm not one of them!