Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Klop malady?

I'm only bringing up my sleeping again because I have another issue I'm wondering about. Last night I stayed in bed all night! Only woke up a couple of times, but went back to sleep and slept late this morning...now my back hurts! That is common...too long in the bed and it takes me a couple of hours in the morning to stand up straight...is this a Klopfenstein thing? I know most of us in our family have back issues, but maybe it's the genes from the other side of the family...just curious!

3 comments:

LynnK said...

Well, I'm not so sure about eating peanuts. I tried that last night and was awake by 12:30 AM. I kept the genealogy file hot for two hours and then slept 'til 6 AM.

Ann said...

I think it might be. . .sorry to say this. . .an age thing. Mike is the same way. I just ache all over!

Alice said...

I think the best way to get real tired is to read a book. I do this almost every night and can go to sleep pretty fast. I usually sleep through the night. We are in the habit of going to bed very late----but we also sleep very late in the morning.
(One of the good things about retirement).