Saturday, February 2, 2008

General and Political

The end of the second week. The discussion of the photos has been very interesting and I have enjoyed both the information gleaned as well as the interaction.

I expect this to settle into a routine whereby people will post as they have time--which at times is greater than others. We are all too busy and have too many other things to do, to spend our lives on the net, but it certainly is a wonderful tool. I also look forward to more historical family photos and discussion of them as the weeks and months continue.

Concerning the current political scene: What is the evaluation and opinion of these erudite Klopfenstein political-scene watchers concerning the McCain/Romney and Clinton/Obama races? Please leave posts or comments as you care to comment.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I just posted an opinion on my blog, http://fromsinkingsand.blogspot.com/.