Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sequel to GOSPEL CRUISE

Whew!!!  This has been the search of searches!!!  Thank you Crystal for the initial data to track this Klopfenstein couple.  A dead end nearly was reached when I could not find any kind of Daniel and Bev K.  So I started on Beverly and out of the gate had the right people.  I said, "HALLELUJAH"!   This couple is actually Dale and Beverly Klopfenstein from Wauseon, Ohio.  I had the nicest phone visit with Bev.

Here's the record that my genealogy file reveals:
Dale and I are 6th Cousin!
Dale and Ralph are 6th Cousin!
Dale and Cleve are 6th Cousin once removed!
Dale and Crystal are 6th Cousin twice removed!

For me--this has been a fun run.  Let me know if you need a family genealogy report.  There are 10-12,000 Klopfenstein family names in file.  Total in file of friends, neighbors and acquaintances is over 52,000 names.

4 comments:

rk2 said...

Great sleuth work, Dad. It's interesting and thanks for explaining the relationship.

Ann said...

I knew that this one would get your genealogy juices running. :-)

Crystal Klopfenstein said...

This is awesome!! You're quite the genealogist Uncle Lynn. Thanks so much.

clevekath said...

Fantastic. You are truly a phenomenal genealogical genealogist.