Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Fun at Grandma's (and Grandpa's)

Carter, Andrew, Ellie, Heidi, Julia

Anderson

Caleb, Laura, Anderson, Sarah, Ashton

We had 6 out of 7 Endress children here for two nights. We loved having them, and the weather broke in our favor.  I met Liz to pick them up in the rain and met Bruce to take them back in the rain.  But yesterday the weather was great, and we were out in it for hours.  I delight in how much fun the cousins have with each other! A high point was the text from Ashton on his birthday, Wednesday.  He got his driver's license, (which I think is the official beginning of adulthood.)  I regret that I didn't get pictures of (almost 17 month old) David.  ---Carol

6 comments:

mim said...

Making memories! How delightful!

mim said...

Making memories! How delightful!

Ada said...

Looks like they are having a great time.

Ada said...

Looks like they are having a great time.

clevekath said...

Grandpa Perry popped for a swimming pool? Good! Grandkids are surely worth it.

Maria said...

Great pictures! I love Anderson on the swing!