Thursday, July 3, 2014

Christmas, 1976

Tonight, I sent this picture via email to our children because, when our family gets together in two weeks in Wisconsin Dells, we are going to have a trivia quiz on the Klopfenstein family relatives (Elmer and Anna's descendants.)  (Next summer, we can do the Miller relatives.)  Thank you, Lynn, for the family genealogy.  I gave a copy to each family so they have time to study.  Today, Maria, (who is 33 today) mentioned that it would be helpful for the grandchildren if they could have a picture to go with the name.  I wish I also had a picture of each of the six children with their offspring to give them.  Unbelievable that this was taken almost 4 decades ago! ---Carol

4 comments:

Nog Blog said...

Perry looks so much like Preston in this picture! After your trip, Carol, maybe you can share your trivia game with all of us...I'd be interested.

Mama Runner said...

Who is the little photo bomber in red?

clevekath said...

I'm almost positive the little "photo bomber" is Charity. She was known to do that in several pics. Cute, actually.

Perry said...

Yes, it's Charity, and we've decided the year was 1977 instead of 1976. ---Carol