Tuesday, January 14, 2014

still more wedding photos . . .

                          All sixteen of them ready for the photographer. (I only took one picture and then decided it                                    was best to wait and let them be fresh for the "real" pictures.

                                              Anna, Laura, Ellie and Julia in their matching outfits.

Father of the groom and father of the bride.

The bride and groom with the maid of honor (Kyla's sister, Becca) and the best man (Perry II) at the         wedding supper at the church the night before.  All of the out of town visitors were invited to this meal which was followed by a singing in the church sanctuary.

Bruce and Rod Bajema shared the wedding service and both had wonderful inspiring words.  Brandon had the morning service and also did well.  If I was Judy, I would write up a funny story about all the little things that happened from the time we left home until we left Iowa.  It would be an enjoyable read since "all's well that ends well."  You can ask me about it some time when you have lots of time to listen.  Sadly Elizabeth was not able to attend the wedding.  She was able to listen to the service over the phone.  We are thankful her health is improving, and we would welcome prayers for her and her baby (boy) as her time to give birth will soon be here.  She is due January 30th.  Love, Carol

8 comments:

Ann said...

Adorable pictures of the girls together in their dresses. I'm sure Elizabeth hated missing the wedding, but it's good she could get some rest for a few days also.

Ann said...

I meant to say also--Write up the story and post it!! Would be a great read!

rk2 said...

Thanks for sharing so many pictures. I thought of everyone on Sunday and what a big day it was.

Ada said...

I've been waiting for some pictures and really enjoyed seeing these. The one of the children is sooooo cute of everyone - especially the two little guys with the bow-ties.

I'm with Ann - it would be fun to read or hear about the special little things that happened. I'll bet there's a good story there. Glad all went well and now you can rest and back to normal.

Alice said...

Thanks so much for letting us see the pictures. I could hardly wait to see everyone. The Bride and Groom look so happy. A good looking couple!

Write the story - we would love to read it. Glad you are home safe.

Perry said...

Some of the things would embarrass some people so I guess I won't write the story. Probably the most humorous to me (since I am not used to having GPS) was when the smart phone GPS was talking and the new GPS on the dash was talking (conflicting) and I was on the phone giving instructions to Donna Lou how to get the meals on wheels info from our computer to Sunrise Manor. Perry was trying to follow what Perry II was telling him and there were all these voices at once. I started laughing to Donna Lou that our two GPS's were having an argument. ---Carol

Nog Blog said...

It was great to see the pictures of the wedding! Thanks for posting, as I know you are all worn out from the big weekend. Glad all went well!

clevekath said...

Great pictures. Little Anderson steals the show, however, with his big bow-tie and all.
We were thinking of all of you the whole weekend.