Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas at Perry's

We had our family Christmas on Thursday evening, December 26th.  Perry and I gave each of the grandchildren (except Anderson who received other gifts) a new sweater.  They put them on for this picture and they are standing in order of age (except for Anderson and Milan who are being held by a sibling.)  Lord willing, soon two more will be added and we will then have 18 grandchildren.  Each one is precious and my favorite thing is to hear them sing.  That is one of the things that made the birthday surprise so special.  ---Carol

2 comments:

Ada said...

Adorable. And they're ALL smiling so sweetly. I know they all love being at your house and being with each other. Kinda makes me think of when I was young and all my nieces and nephews were there to play with me at Christmas and other holidays.

clevekath said...

The new sweater for each is impressive. It does look like the dining room is running out of room, however. Healthy, happy grandchildren are a true blessing.