Wednesday, August 14, 2013

An Update




Okay, Ada, I will try to oblige and put something new up here!!  Seems like this blog runs really hot, or really cold - but it always goes back to being hot again at some point - for which I am glad.

My folks sent me these pictures from your cousins' reunion about a week ago; school is starting so I've been busy with that and didn't get these posted until now.  Would appreciate someone identifying all the people.

Dad and Mom left this morning with Uncle Chuck H. for a bus tour of New York City.  No doubt they will have quite the time!  Uncle Chuck drove down on Sunday/Monday so we got to visit with him a couple of times also - always a treat.

We are getting ready to say goodbye to Andrew for at least a year, but will post more about that later.  Even though it's going to be a great experience for him, it's still kinda difficult on this old mom and dad to see him go for that long.

2 comments:

Nog Blog said...

I'd love to know who everyone is...let's have some enlightenment, somebody!

rk2 said...

From this reunion Mom and Dad found out that Nancy Davis lives about 15-20 minutes from me.