Sunday, June 9, 2013

Build-A-Bear

Here's my first attempt at posting!
 
Last weekend while visiting Aaron & Kara & my nephews in Indianapolis, I told Cooper, age 5, that I wanted to take him to Build-A-Bear.  I had done this with Caleb & Carter when they were about his age.  Cooper picked out this cute monkey & decided to name him "Monkey".  I asked him if wanted  to think of a more original name, but he answered with a cheerful "I can call him something else later.  He doesn't care!"  I had to agree that Monkey really doesn't mind.
 
I was also able to see Caleb & Carter's baseball games.
 
~Crystal K.
 
 


Cooper, age 5 & Caleb, age 10
 
 





6 comments:

Ada said...

How sweet. I'm sure those boys love their aunt who will do just about anything they want! :) And don't be afraid to post again.

Ann said...

Always nice for kiddos to have an aunt who cares about them and does special things with them. My kids can vouch for that!

Perry said...

Such cute pictures, Crystal! Thanks for posting them. --- Carol

Nog Blog said...

A new poster! Keep them coming! Love that picture of Cooper tucked in bed with his new monkey. I wonder if he ever changed his name.

Nog Blog said...

A new poster! Keep them coming! Love that picture of Cooper tucked in bed with his new monkey. I wonder if he ever changed his name.

rk2 said...

What fun you two must have had! I loved and still do the one on one time with nieces and nephews.

Loved the pics!