Tuesday, March 26, 2013

KINDA ANGRY!!

This morning I was awakened in the middle of a crazy dream. I was meeting Alice someplace to go to a fancy dinner. When I got there, she was standing in the lobby with some other people. I noticed that she was wearing a fleece sweatsuit while I had dressed up in my "Sunday Best". I was so embarrassed to see her dressed like that for a nice dinner, but as I looked around, it was ME that was not dressed appropriately and everybody else just looked tacky. Then I was really embarrassed AND mad. About that time the doors to the banquet room opened and we headed in - there were lots of tables, none of them were set, and it was just a junky old room . . . and I woke up before I had a chance to say anything. So Alice, next time you invite me out, let me know what to expect ahead of time!!!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Sorry you didn't get the message what to wear to that junky party. Next time I'll try to let you know ahead of time what you are to wear.

Nog Blog said...

Got a good laugh out of me!

clevekath said...

Aunt Ada: Some say that dreams mean things. Maybe this means you're supposed to go on a major shopping spree for some new clothes?

Aunt Alice: Or, moreso, maybe YOU ???

LynnK said...

WildFire!!! Dreams can be so exasperating. This sounds more like a NightMare than a dream. I'll not get into the matter of clothes shopping! (I counted recently--46 shirts in my closet. Don't tell LadyK!)

rk2 said...

I guess we know what not to get you for Father's Day then!

I too understand how frustrating it is to have dreams like this. You wake up tired from such a frustrating dream.