Saturday, October 13, 2012

THIS AND THAT

We had a very busy today. Got up at 8:30, sat around until 10, cleaned the house until 2 (with lunch from Subway tucked in there), took a nap, "computerized" here and there between tasks, had dinner and are now just passing time.


Mr. Chef-Boy-R-D and I made pizza for dinner. One of our favorites - Jerry was so excited when I told him what I was going to make. We ate the WHOLE pizza.


Happy Autumn to Everyone!


This is my latest project. I found these kits in Shipshewanna and have the snowman about half finished. I thought it looked easy! But when I got started, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get it going! It got easier as I went. As you can see, it is a puzzle with numbered sections - see the guide behind? Kinda like a paint-by-number thing only it's "stuff the fabric in the cracks"! I'll show you the completed projects when they are done.

2 comments:

Perry said...

The pizza looks good. And you seem to keep your days filled. Likely it filled you up (the pizza, that is).

Keep the posts coming.

Ann said...

How is your picture project coming along? It looks like a unique and pretty idea--