Sunday, April 15, 2012

Update on the Knobloch's

Time for an update, I suppose. It's been a fairly quiet spring.
I went to Florida with a girlfriend for a 2-week vacation, which I highly recommend to any wife whose husband would encourage you to go. The weather was perfect and it was a restful time away.


Here's the beautiful beach we stayed at...and my feet to prove I was there!

Dave is anxious to plant corn, but he is waiting on rain. There is hope that the next few hours will give us a little more than the .2 we got yesterday.

I'm looking at a date for the annual K5K so watch your mail for a postcard...coming soon. No big reunion this summer...unless someone else steps forward to host. Otherwise, my heart is in it for next summer.

We received this picture from Shelley. As you can see, I was coming up the stairs when I saw Dave performing this amazing stunt for the kids. As Shelley said, "Straight as on arrow!"

3 comments:

Ada said...

Hah - great headstand! I'm impressed!

Ann said...

I am highly impressed with Dave's abilities!!! And am sure the grandsons were even more highly impressed!

Somehow a two-week vacation sounds so much better than a one-week. I guess either way it has to come to an end. . .

clevekath said...

I'm impressed with Dave's balance, but also impressed with Shelley and Sam's beautiful house. It looks like a very nice place for 5 boys to roam (They must be active, as they are even moving and blurry when the photo was taken!)
Cleve