Monday, March 12, 2012

BACK IN BUSINESS


Here is my latest quilt. The ladies quilted it while we were gone and I just finished it! Now I realize it doesn't even show the million (well not quite) "points" around the edge. I have another set to finish, and since my calendar is pretty empty this week, I'm hoping to get them done by week's end. It will probably take a little longer as I have to do more detail work on it before adding the points - so maybe I'd better give myself two weeks.

We're hoping the nice, warm weather that is predicted for later this week really does materialize - ready to begin sprucing up the yard, get the grill out, etc.

3 comments:

clevekath said...

You must be the official designated "finisher" of quilts. Is it now yours to keep? It is very beautiful, even without seeing the million frills.

Yes, we too hope the weather holds
to get Spring underway.
C & K

Perry said...

We enjoyed grilled hamburgers last night at Bruce & Liz's. Sarah said they were the first of the season. The quilt is beautiful!---Carol

Ada said...

No I do not get to keep the quilt. It is Maralon Stauter's quilt. She embroidered all the whirly-gig squares, I purchased the blue fabric and sewed it all together, the ladies quilted it, then I finished it and will give it to her. It will cost her a bunch!!