Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Illinois Concerts

Andrew sings in Illinois this weekend - Salisbury (Friday night), Elvaston (Saturday night), Rushville (Sunday morning), and Greenfield (Sunday night). I think those locations are mostly west and south of the central part of the state, but if anyone is on a road trip of any sort this weekend, that's where he'll be! He's currently singing with the Promise Trio and has been with them every weekend since December 18 - it's not a permanent situation but has the possibility to develop into one. The photo is him during a concert in Hiram, GA, last weekend. This Youtube link is of the group singing in Tennessee on New Year's night.

5 comments:

Ada said...

I listened to a couple U-tube songs - sounds great. We just got home a couple hours ago, and don't know if we'll be ready to hit the road again this weekend. The fatigue is setting in!

Ann said...

Oh, I'm sure. Didn't expect anything by posting this, just wanted to let you all know. I'm sure your own bed will be wonderful tonight!

clevekath said...

Glad you're home safely, J and A.
Yes, YouTube has several of Andrew singing and I listened to them all.
Very good, indeed. A natural talent, and likely a great future ahead!

Nog Blog said...

Thanks for sharing this Ann. I enjoyed the video, and I think this trio sang in Bloomington a year ago with the Legacy Five. They had a good testimony.

Nog Blog said...

Thanks for sharing this Ann. I enjoyed the video, and I think this trio sang in Bloomington a year ago with the Legacy Five. They had a good testimony.