Thursday, January 19, 2012

Places I've Been and Haven't Been

Some of you have seen this and Lynn suggested I send it to everyone here. Hope you enjoy it and let us know which places you've been to.

Places I've Been and Haven't Been

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots
with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes
you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport;
you have to be driven there. I have made several trips
there, thanks to my friends, family, and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and
I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I
try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important
to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm
getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really
gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my
age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what
country I was in. It's an age thing.

3 comments:

rk2 said...

Very cute!!! Made for a good laugh at lunch today when it's snowy and windy outside. Thanks.

Nog Blog said...

I haven't been in Cahoots very often. I like to do my sneaking around by myself. And I'm too big and wide to be in Cognito. I've been in Suspense before, but it makes me nervous so I try to stay away from there. And since I'm not in Sane yet, you will never know if I've been in Continent.

Ada said...

ha ha Judy - that's going to hard to beat. But I'll bet someone will give a shot!