Friday, December 30, 2011

HELLO FROM INDIAN ROCKS BEACH

We arrived in Indian, Rocks Beach on Tuesday, and have just been too busy to get a post in here! Actually, the format has changed and it took me several frustrating tries until I could figure it out and in fact might actually be easier. This pictures is dinner last night at one of our favorite restaurants, Scully's, located on the Boardwalk at John's Pass a few miles south of here.

It has been sunny and warm and we've been walking the beach, sitting on our balcony, eating, playing Crazy 6's and Uno - that Nathan's a good little card player, but we don't let him win all the time! He's learning to take losing like a man.

5 comments:

Ann said...

What has changed about the format? The only thing I've done to it is take it back to the blue color since Christmas is over. Mine is still the same.

Glad to hear you are having such a good time! Picture shows that very well!

Ada said...

When I clicked on New Post the screen that appeared was quite different than it has been in the past. I don't do well with surprises like that, and it probably wasn't something you did. I tried to put the pictures in and they disappeared. I waited a day and tried again and figured it out. It actually went faster than usual, so I'm happy!

Guess you'll be heading back to school before long. Hope you enjoyed your break.

Cleve said...

I get a kick out of the Bambino. I hope he finishes those fries and chicken tenders that Grandpa bought for him.
Enjoy the warm sand and good times.

P.S. My video of Uncle Perry must first go to YouTube before going on the Blog, per NogBlog, so we'll see.....don't hold your breath.

Alice said...

What a happy bunch!
Absorb all that sunshine. You will need it when you get home. Today it rained almost all day - pretty dreary.
Glad things are going well for all of you.

Nog Blog said...

Looks like great weather and a great time! Heater looks so good! And Nathan, again, in his glory.