Saturday, December 17, 2011

UPDATE

This update was posted on Facebook this morning, and I thought some of you might be interested.
UPDATE ON MARGUERITE - SHE WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN THE PLASTIC SURGEON DOES SOME REPAIR ON HER LIP - SHE GOT HER PROTHIESIS (TEETH) TODAY AND WAS ABLE TO EAT A LITTLE SOUP WITH CRACKERS - SHE TALKS BETTER TOO - SHE IS PRETTY WEAK AND PHYSICAL THERAPY IS WORKING WITH HER - SHE AND VICKI WILL PROBABLY GO TO THE APARTMENT ON WED. SHE TOLD ME TODAY HOW SHE FEELS THE PRAYERS AND LOVE FROM EVERYONE - THANK YOU

We have a couple more Christmas and/or birthday celebrations to complete before we head South. The frustration level is building - I'll bet most of you moms & grandmas, can relate to that?!?!?! But as the music I hear right now on the Today show says - "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" - and that pretty well wipes out the frustrations.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Last night I finished shopping and did the rest of the wrapping this morning. The presents are all under the tree and now I have to get started cleaning the house.
As you can see I like to do the fun things first.
Keith and I both took our drivers license test yesterday and we both passed. Keith for l year and I can wait for 4 years. Thank goodness.

Carol said...

Congratulations, Alice and Keith for passing the test! Perry had to pass the written test in October and it was quite stressful for him---but he did fine.

Alice said...

Carol, we both had to drive this time.