Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Uncle Keith


I consider Uncle Keith the star of this picture, as I don't think we've seen him before in any of the Christmas pics...and baby Larry Jay on his lap. It's David and Cathy in front of Dad and Cleve on the piano bench.


This is in the LaGrange Park home. I wonder what we are eating. Our hands are in the bowls, but the bowls look pretty empty and there's no popcorn on the floor. I can't imagine what it could be.


And this one is especially for Cleve. Three boys in that little bed.

5 comments:

rk2 said...

I am enjoying all these pictures as well even if they pre-date me. (Hey, I have to do what I can to feel young, right?)

Anonymous said...

Good pictures. Thanks for posting.
I pitied Marty's fingers, cause he'd bite his nails down to below the skin!..as seen in the final picture.

Cleve said...

The anonymous was me, (Cleve)

Ada said...

I loved all these pictures - especially Keith and Larry. I love to think back about all those Christmases and all the good times in general.

Any of you "kids" remember the musical red Santa boot we used to have. We would wind it up and it would play music and then Santa would pop out the top of the boot like a jack-in-the-box. Some of you were scared to death of it and I loved to tease you with it. Actually I think it was Gloria that screamed when she saw me coming with it - or was it Judy? Does anyone in the family still have that boot?

Cleve said...

I remember the red Santa Boot well and the pop-up feature. I know I was not scared of it, but laughed at the girls who were. It does make one wonder where it is today.