Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Few Pictures


Here is Mom and Dad in 1955, which would make it after Stan was born, I think. Wow, Mom has quite a figure for having 5 children...and she's not apparently pregnant here. (Notice I didn't say "apparently not pregnant" but instead "not apparently pregnant." There is a difference!)


Here is the family decked out for some occasion. Stan is the baby. Cleve has quite a hat on, doesn't he!


And this last one is a picture on a Christmas day. I have a new doll, the three boys have new cowboy outfits, and I see a new pair of ice skates in the corner by Gloria.

I also have a Christmas picture at Grandma's that I had never seen before. I'll post it soon, assuming everyone enjoys them.

4 comments:

Alice said...

I love seeing the old pictures! All of you kids were so cute.
Keep them coming.

Cleve said...

By all means, post the Grandma Christmas picture. I'd not seen the top or bottom picture here and find them interesting. I wish I had a nickel for every time I climbed up that staircase in photo #1...at LaGrange Park.

Ada said...

I loved all these also. And yes, you were so cute.

rk2 said...

I thought the very same thing about Aunt Catherine's figure when I saw the picture!