Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Birthday Weekend Pics

Here are a few more pictures from the big birthday party weekend.

Great Aunt Rhoda meeting Emma. I told Lindsay that I always thought I was a pretty good aunt but now I'm definitely a great aunt.


Friends decorated Mary's house with signs and her husband shared his walking stick with her.


I made the Morton Pumpkin Festival pancakes.


Guests who would have won the "Guests from the Farthest Distance Prize" if there had been one:


Great Grandma, GrandMom, and Great Grandpa. Wow!!!

6 comments:

Nog Blog said...

And these pictures show that great-grandmas and great aunts look good, too! Ada, are you a great-great-aunt? My mind can't wrap around that!

Ada said...

Duuuhhhh, Judy. I've been a great-great-aunt to your grandchildren and others for a looooong time.

Thanks for posting these pictures, Rhoda.

Ann said...

And she's a cool one too! When's the last time you ever heard a great-great-aunt say "Duuuuhhhhh" with that much enthusiasm!!! :-)

rk2 said...

Thanks Ann. I thought you were referring to me as being a "cool" aunt. : )

Nog Blog said...

And I just laughed. Seriously, I really did think hard to figure out that Ada was a great-great-aunt. Oh my.

Ada said...

OK OK OK - Time to get back on topic. Such as how sweet Rhoda looks with the adorable baby.

And show some sympathy for poor Joey and Mary who now have to share a walking stick.

And of course how sweet the great-grandparents and new grandma are with the precious little Emma.

Can't believe I forgot to take my camera so I could've taken pictures.