Saturday, October 8, 2011

Through the years Dad has liked to play a game with children by asking them two questions: How old would you be if you were really big? and How old would you be if you were really tall? I think through the years he's had some interesting answers and some of the children even realized their size had nothing to do with their height. I'm guessing he's asked some of your children those questions at various times.

I was reminded of his questions today while looking at a wall hanging at a store that said, "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"

4 comments:

Carol said...

That is a really interesting question, Rhoda! Sometimes, I must confess, I have to stop and think how old I am. It isn't something I think about very much.

Ada said...

If you could be any age, what would you choose to be.? I think I would choose to be 45.

Nog Blog said...

I would guess I am about 40. Truth is, 60 is approaching fast. Unbelievable.

rk2 said...

I must think of myself as late 30s because there were several people on the trip who I guessed to be about 10 years younger than they are.