Saturday, October 29, 2011

FALL FOLIAGE TOUR OF GRIDLEY

Sixth Street at "Tanton's" corner.

Woodford Street "Mrs. Heiserodt's" house on right.

4th Street looking west toward school

Corner of Sixth and Center looking West.

Sixth Street looking East toward AC Church.
As I was driving around Gridley yesterday I noticed some beautiful treescapes. I thought to myself, "Why do we think we have to drive all around the country to see the Fall Color?" So I took a few pictures through my windshield in Gridley - just think of the gas money I saved by being happy right here!! Hope you enjoy them and can recognize the locations from my descriptions.

2 comments:

marym said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'm so enjoying the fall, especially since we missed it last year. Thanks much for sharing the beautiful images.

Cleve said...

Thanks for the tree photos and the memories. I could envision every location and the houses that were "just outside the pictures' scopes" on both sides of the street. Some things just never seem to change.....