Thursday, September 22, 2011

PROBLEM

I decided tonight to delete a few unnecessary and/or blurry pictures from my camera. Don't know what button I hit, but obviously the wrong one as a skinny line started moving and it said "removing all internal memory" or something like that. I quickly shut it off. Went back and everything is gone. I first thought, Oh well - I have all the pics on the computer anyway. But those are just recent family pictures - not the ones I've been posting the blog.

So I thought I'll just start all over and got the next three pictures out to take a picture of them - and the camera says Internal Memory is Full and won't take a picture. Soooooo - maybe one of you tech people can help me out here, but in the meantime - no more pictures from me. SORRY!!

Jerry said to "get the book out" - I have no book of instructions and probably wouldn't understand them if I did. There is a disk in the camera - but I don't know what to do with that either.

Now you know that I'm not only crazy, but also ignorant - well at least technologically speaking only.

2 comments:

Ada said...

Well - did find the instruction booklet this morning but it doesn't make much sense!! :(

I went online to the website help page and discovered all kinds of things I could've been doing with my camera, but not how to fix this problem. Well, gotta get busy - house is a mess and I want to get it cleaned up before Jerry gets home or I'm in trouble.

marym said...

Sorry about the problem as I've enjoyed the pictures. Sorry I can't offer much help in troubleshooting . . . .