Friday, August 26, 2011

ANOTHER PROJECT COMPLETED

Jerry's been busy for a couple weeks building an exension onto our deck. Here's the finished deck - I think it looks great. He is so thrilled to be able to do things this summer, and to feel good and energetic after so many summers of not having the strength to do things he loves to do.



We're hoping to have a couple deck parties yet this Fall in addition to another meeting with his Chenoa Class of 1961. I've been keeping busy with my quilts and actually have a couple ready and waiting to go in the frames.

3 comments:

Nog Blog said...

It looks great and is an interesting design. Jerry is ambitious and talented.

rk2 said...

Looks very nice. I'm sure you'll enjoy the bigger deck.

marym said...

Great looking deck. And I love seeing the flag flying high!