Friday, April 1, 2011

YEAHHH!! IT'S DONE!

I'm so excited, the B&B project is complete! The tile guy is packing up his equipment and will be out of here soon. He is a very meticulous guy and the result really shows his talent. All the other guys have done good jobs also - including MY MAN!! Now all we have to do is put the furniture back in and get on with a normal life. Can't wait to see if all my purchases and decor ideas will be as expected. It has been a long six weeks or so and we're tired of living in the disorganization, but it all looks so good that it has been well worth the wait. Jerry has a large area of the garage filled with things to take to the Gridley Community Sale tomorrow. I think it's supposed to be a nice day so hopefully there will be lots of buyers and we will make some money. :) One last sneak picture - will post more when everything's back in place.


APRIL FOOLS TO YOU!!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

When you said he was packing up, it did seem like it was a little quick from when you said he was coming! Happy April 1 to you too!

Cleve said...

You got me completely. I was ready to ask who your handyman is.

rk2 said...

I was SO happy for you!!! That was a good one.

Ada said...

Well, I guess a few of you appreciated my attempt at humor. The tile guy is doing a great job and will be here two more days he said. Then, hopefully, the plumbers will finish their job and the carpet layers will do their thing and we'll be done. I'm ready to get back to normal and on to something else!