Friday, April 22, 2011

THREE EGGS

Our bird left the nest yesterday, and there now three eggs in the nest - SO we're ahead in the race to see who has the most babies. The mother's sitting there this morning so calm and patient in this horrible rainy, cold weather! I'm sure you've all been wondering about this!

I have Heater and Nathan here with me - Jerry's at his usual Friday morning breakfast. Nathan is getting impatient waiting for Heat to wake up so we can color eggs. We may have to go ahead without her.

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!

1 comment:

Nog Blog said...

Our momma, too, sits there like a soldier. I have to go into the bedroom to peek at her...and she has always been there. I have no idea how many eggs she has, but Dave had seen 2 to begin with. And our bird is NOT pretty...just a plain brown bird.